Thursday, March 31, 2005

Mustachioed bug

Well we're trying to let that singing bug out, but as you may have read the lid's stuck! We've tried everything from rubbing it with butter to rolling it down a hill and nothing works. He's got little airholes which we're feeding bits of curly-wurly through and he seems happy enough. We did get an email suggesting a kingsize mars bar would be better. So we bought one, but then we ate it and it was lovely! Mmm.. I love Mars bars!
Anyway there's a bit of a crowd building of beetle protestors and little beetle news teams beaming his picture around the world. Ain't they got nothing better to do, like eat aphids or somethin'? Flippin' eck.

Anyhows, here's a new one we caught this morning. We can't quite work out if he's from Spain, Mexico or Tenerife. He won't talk neither and only sings mad songs. I had to let him go as singing ladybirds are just trouble I reckon.

1 comment:

Gary Northfield said...

Did you notice that I'm brilliant at spelling "Mustachioed", but struggled with "Curly-wurly"?

I blame my parents.