Thursday, January 06, 2005

Still not fat...

Can you believe it? Even Bernard the goat called me "chubby chops" today and Bernard never says ANYTHING! I'm not fat, I'm very woolly.
Cecil the bee reckons I should go on "Celebrity Fat Club" seeing as hits to my new website regularly reach double figures on a daily basis. He has a point, so I'm writing to Dale Winton first thing in the morning. It would be about time they had some real talent on there and not some mad old soap stars or deranged "reality" stars. I'd be great.
Except I'm not actually fat.

4 comments:

Mike Da Hat said...

The truth will out come shearing time. I was going to demand a self portrait at the time but I think you might end up flattering yourself. Does anyone else on the farm have artistic talents.... for the unbiased opinion?

Gary Northfield said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ha Har!
Here's a picture of Derek being too big and FAT to even get inside the barn! Ya great lump!!
Signed Lenny

Gary Northfield said...

Oi!! Stop making a mess of my blog Lenny! I doubt very much that anyone found your "picture" funny. And I see you deleted my comment which said how stupid you were and didn't know how to spell 'pencil', let alone hold one.