Sunday, April 24, 2005

Invasion of Earth!!!

Our new discovery of a spider planet is getting quite exciting as it seems to be getting closer. Me and Bob Chicken are a bit worried that there maybe an invasion of spider aliens heading towards Earth, which would be horrible; spiders are stupid and having more would be extremely annoying. Although it can't be as boring as that stupid alien invasion on Dr.Who last night! Well I'm guessing it was stupid as I fell asleep through it due to it being very boring. Oh well, at least there's a dalek in it next week, although I bet it's a rubbish nice dalek which can fly and shoot ping pong balls from it's eyes. That's how bad I reckon it'll be. Bring back the cybermen who are really cool, I say, and bring back K-9 as their evil leader with a big stupid curly moustache.

Can you tell I'm bored?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You been watching to much Dr. Who Derek! Last nights episode was cool. I think the 'End of the World' one was best - my owner can't get enough of that Cassandra being the last human thing. I hear in the last epidoses the Daleks get a brand spanking new look - whether they mean what it looks like next week or a COMPLETELY new look I dunno. And they're charging &70 for the box set when it comes out! Futurama only cost £50!...

Now excuse me while I go and torture my owner for making me a Doctor Who freak.

Anonymous said...

What? Doctor Who boring?! Were you even paying attention? I found it quite entertaining thank you very much."Ooh, I bet it's a rubbish nice Dalek blah blah blah"

Gary Northfield said...

No I wasn't paying attention, I was asleep! Ha ha ha! Who's not paying attention now? ;)

I just get the feeling the program wasn't aimed at sheep. Now "Celebrity Wrestling", that's a completely different kettle of fish altogether! That was very exciting. Even Lenny's balloon liked that.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry everyone, Derek's the only one on this farm who doesn't like Dr Who, cos he's so miserable. Everyone else loved it!!

Fat Tony said...

Hi Derek
Next week's Dr Who will be really exciting because if we are lucky Billie Piper will be exterminated...but I think Bob Chicken needs to get out more.

Gary Northfield said...

Bob Chicken fancies Billy Pipecleaner, but you didn't hear it from me.
I tried to get in on this discussion about the new Dr. Who and I suggested they should've had a big spider or a sheep playing the new doctor. But they didn't print my letter. I'm writing to the New Scientist this week to tell them about the new Spider planet me and Bob discovered. Hopefully I'll get some sort of response from this lot.