Monday, June 19, 2006

What an epic adventure!


I hope you've all been enjoying my great weekly adventure! I have to say it feels rather special being in the Beano every week as opposed to every now and then. Next week is the last episode, so be sure to email the Beano ed and tell him how much you love me, or vote for me on their online poll. Or both!

Lenny kicked me up the bum the other day and said I've been an idiot and neglected this lovely blog. I can't help it if I've been jet-setting around the world! Opening sweetshops! It's a tough life. Bert worm says he'd be more than happy to write instead of me when I'm away, so I'm thinking about it...

Can worm's type??

In other news:
Fans of all things Derek the Sheep can read a great interview with Gary Northfield in this month's brilliant children's magazine Aquila! Aquila is a subscription only magazine for children, but this month's issue is available to download if you send in your email. Many thanks to Sue Wilkes (AKA Fat Tony) for conducting an amazingly groovy interview and to the Aquila team for allowing such an ugly mug to grace their pages!

3 comments:

Fat Tony said...

Not sure if worms can type. Maybe Cecil could take over your blog while you're busy.

Alistu said...

Would he be heavy enough to press the keys?

Gary Northfield said...

without a doubt. He's WELL fat.