Wednesday, June 08, 2005

We're un-turnipped! (is that a word?)

Hooray! We're not turnips anymore!! Well Benard the goat still is, but other than that everything's back to normally. Isn't that great? You wait till I see that Leprechaun, I'll turn him into a flippin' turnip. Still, it didn't stop us going about our daily business and we watched Star Wars without a hitch.
Lenny's still not talking to me though. I don't know what his stupid balloon said about me (maybe that I smell or something), but he won't even look at me, let alone say hello.

Anyway, we've decided to keep Bernard the Turnip in a box until he gets better, just in case someone accidently eats him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good, you're back to your old self! Did the spell wear off or did you do anything to remove the spell?

Like dancing on your head, saying "!kce gnippilf !kce gnippilf"?

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear your back to your normal self again. By the way, did you ever manage to get a picture of you with the pants on your head?

Gary Northfield said...

I'll post a picture of Bernard the turnip when I get a chance Molyan, then you can see one in all it's glory.

Paws, I think the spell wore off as none of us are magicians, apart from Cecil who can make a 50p disappear from his hand and reappear in someones ear, which is a bit scary really. (!Kce gnippilf?! Flippin eck you're nuts.)

And thanks for mentioning that underpant thing Menaceman, I'd ..er.. completely forgot about that...
A picture will turn up very soon I'm sure...