Friday, December 10, 2004

Lenny is stupid

He's so stupid, that Lenny. Today he ate a worm. There he was chomping on his grass, when suddenly he got a big mouthful of the wriggly thing. We all had a good laugh at the idiot. Fancy doing something so stupid ! We really took the mickey out of him for being such a fool, and to be honest, he got a bit fed up with us by the end of the afternoon.
As far as I was concerned though, it made up for all that mickey-taking he gave me when I ate a worm last week.

5 comments:

Emz said...

poor Lenny! Have you ever thought that he just fancied a change! And it was mean of you to pick on him. It's not as if you've never eaten a worm, as you just admitted. My sympathy lies with Lenny!!!

Derek said...

Wait a minute... is that you Lenny? get off my blog!

Emz said...

I still think that Lenny is cool! I'd love to be like Lenny! He is my ultimate hero!!!!! At least he has nice hair!!! Lenny keep it kwl man!!!!

Derek said...

Lenny has the same hair as me! We're like twins me 'n' Len. What's Lenny got that I haven't?
I've got brains and looks, what's he got?

Dougal and i now have perrrrrrrrrrrfect teath said...

if lenny is stupid then you are derek. for eating a worm i mean.