Sunday, April 29, 2007

Quick! Buy the Beano!!

Blimey! I'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on! (Are heads screwed on then? Who knew?)
I'm in this week's Beano!!!
It's totally insane too, with an Afghan dog, an ogre, bubble baths, wigs, er.. sticks. Even Nobby turns up, not that he does or says anything. I reckon we need a "Nobby Special" a bit like that one with Rodney a few months ago. What do you reckon?

A weird panel from this week's story...






Obscure, I know. That's me in a wig. Don't I look lovely?

My next appearance will be in Beanomax issue 4!! Cool, eh? Just working on issue 5 right now and it's really lovely too.
Just finished my adventure for the Beano Annual 2009 (4 pages of nonsense in the Australian Outback), but you won't be able to read that for over a year! How mad is that?

So what I'm saying is, my next appearance in the regular weekly might not be for some time (if they'll still have me back), but it's not like we've been lazing about or anything! What with Beanomax, Beano Annuals and Bloomsbury, we've had Derek the Sheep stories coming out of our ears round 'ere.

To be frank, I'm sick of the sight of me. And so's Lenny.

No comments: