Sunday, February 05, 2006

New message board!

As a bit of a laugh, I've set up a message board, just so you can discuss me, the Beano, sausages, how stupid goats are..anything!
Here it is... http://derekthesheep.proboards51.com/

As always these things are a bit experimental with me, but the shoutbox/saybox malarky seems to be very popular, so let's hope this is too! I've never run a messageboard before, so it should be a bit weird to start off.

So drop in, join up and enjoy a good chat with me and my friends!

12 comments:

Alistu said...

Whoo! Message Forum! I love message forums I do.

Gary Northfield said...

Hooray! Brilliant! I love 'em too. feel free to start your own topics too.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I joined today! What fun!

Gary Northfield said...

Welcome aboard one and all! I love my new messageboard I do!

Molyan said...

Hoorah for messageboards.

I'm on it now!

Molyan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Molyan said...

Posted twice, woops.

Anonymous said...

Why do you keep double posting? This is, like, the third time now!

Blansh said...

My computer does somethings wrong sometimes, likewise, most messages I post take ages to write beecause it keeps coming up with double letters and not enough so I have to slam the keyboard and most of the time it comes up twice.

Blansh said...

Stupid computer, that should say BECAUSE

Fat Tony said...

How do you know goats are stupid, Derek? Do you make them sit an IQ test or something?

Gary Northfield said...

That's goats all over for ya. Thick as well as ugly!