Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Derek Christmas Extravaganza!!!



Yep, my book is out! Hooray! I could've mentioned it here earlier, but I forgot my password to get in :(. Cecil fortunately was at hand and he has a memory of an elephant, which is quite big apparently. Bees are quite small, so that memory is like one of those mega-computers that you see in mad films that take over the world. By the way, I've got the lurgey, so apologies if I don't make any sense whatsoever. Like usual.

The book is out from Bloomsbury and you can buy it from the usual places like amazon etc., so there's no excuse not to pick it up. I've not actually seen it in any shops (and boy I've looked in enough!), but I've been assured by Lenny that he saw one copy in a big Waterstones, although one branch actually refuses to sell it, which is a shame. Don't they know who I am? I'm in the BEANO!!!!! They'd be millionaires if they sold it!

Bah. Whatever.

You're probably better off buying it online is all I'm saying.

Anyways... My latest adventure is in the Beanomax!!

Here's an exciting clip:



Merry Christmas one and all!!!!

No comments: